Monday, March 3, 2008

Thing 9: Online Document Editing

Online document editing sounds like it could really do good. I'm wondering though, if it has it's down falls. What happens if, for example, Google Docs crashes. Are there systems in place that would save that file online as well? Just curious.

I think both of them you needed an account so unfortunately I wasn't able to try them through the 23 things. However, I've tried it before using another program and I do like it. I think that Google's features are easier to use and understand, plus the Google video really breaks the service down to what it would do. Zoho is pretty similar and carries the same idea. What would our founding fathers think? I think that they would think it is forward thinking and I believe that they were pretty forward thinking guys.

No comments: