Monday, March 31, 2008

Thing 22:

I will promise to try to maintain my blog and continue to learn. The learning part may be easier than the maintaining the blog part. I think it is important to keep a commitment to not being afraid of new technology. I found myself doing this at times during 23 things. I also think it will be important for me to keep talking with students. Now that I am no longer a student it will be important for me to be intentional about bridging the gap.

This has been an over all great experience. A little frustrating when I couldn't access everything right away, but over all great. :) Can't wait to use some of what I have learned.

I think that I will have to start an NCU library facebook as we look to the future and how to be relevant to our students.

No comments: