Monday, March 31, 2008

Thing 23: The End

I LOVED THIS.

What a great way to learn something new and think about applying it to the library world. In the blog prompts it asked how we have taken Library 2.0 and what have we done with our own library. Well, I have brought to the attention of the director a need for some form of virtual reference...tomorrow is our trial launch with the staff. We'll see how it goes.

Facebook and MySpace and other social networking sites, also, very interesting. I think I will investigate on how to make a library Facebook page next.

I would also like to keep learning about how else to network with other libraries. More things to read and connect with would be great.

I haven't had a perfect experience as some things were difficult and I couldn't log into quite right or the video wouldn't play. I would like to see something done about that to improve the experience in the future. Perhaps that is on my side of the house.

I would love to hear from someone, anyone on if I did this correctly and how I could do it better in the future. Thanks.

2 comments:

23 Things said...

Congratulations on finishing! It is great to hear that you loved it. Your suggestions and questions are great, too. We will try to address them in future versions of this.

We hope to have a "son of 23 things" in fall or winter, so stay tuned!

Toland back in HS said...

Congratulations on finishing the Stick!